Friday, October 31, 2008

Reflection - Web Site Evaluation

web site evaluation
1. What form(s) did you like/dislike? Why? I liked the MidLink Magizine web page form. Because it allowed you to put the page on a scale.

2. Were there any hidden secrets about a website you discovered by using an evaluation form? I never really focused on when the page was last updated. This is very useful, especially for research.

3. What is the value of using a web site evaluation process? You can see for yourself if the website is good enough for your class or others to view.

4. Are there times you would/would not use a formal evaluation? I would not use a formal evaluation if I was just searching for different topics. Put if I wanted to use the page for research I would definitely want to evaluate it a little further.

No comments: