Hi All,
I started bleeding on May 1st and didn't stop until the 11th. We went in for an ultrasound on the 4th because we were concerned but found a .33 cm little one with a new little heart beat. We were so thrilled. The doctor said that he didn't see any bleeding around the baby and that I was to rest, read books, and watch movies for a week. With the semester ending I was able to do just that. Boy am I grateful for the Lord's timing.
Our next visit to the doctors office is coming up so... we'll keep ya posted.
1 comment:
Wow, that sure can be scary! I'm glad everything is OK though. It's fine to know what's normal, but it doesn't feel very normal when it's happening to you. Sure was nice to hear the baby's heartbeat though...I love that sound!
Post a Comment